A few months ago, I started something I like to call “Wine Night” with a few friends. Although I hoped it would become a regular thing, it has not. I’m hoping to rectify that soon.
Anyway, all Wine Night really involves is sitting around drinking copious amounts of wine. Sounds fabulous, right? Well, it is. If you want to make it even classier, you can play classical music whilst you drink your wine. Or, you could do what we did and watch “Saved By The Bell” on Netflix…which quickly turned into watching Miley Cyrus videos on YouTube…and then into a heated round of Just Dance 3 on the Wii. I kicked ass at that.
Nights with the two friends I was with usually turn into crazy, out of control events, and Wine Night did not disappoint. After one friend got really mad about losing Just Dance, we headed out to a really super awesome bar near my house. I’m using “super awesome” sarcastically here. I did get to play Buck Hunter, though, so that bar did have its benefits.
Wine Night was awesome. One of my friends blacked out- always the sign of a good night. And, I learned some stuff, like that moscato wine is really, really disgusting. Wine Night also allowed me to compose the list below:
Things You Should NOT Do When You’re Out At A Bar With Two Of Your Good Guy Friends…Or Ever, If I’m Being Truthful:
1. Challenge them both to an arm wrestling contest and get angry when they both let you win. Also, get upset that you really can’t beat them, even though you thought you could.
2. Teach them your best “stripper moves”.
3. Have a “who has the best ass” contest with one of them and make the other one judge. The contest involves posing and a walk-off. You find out a few weeks later that pictures were taken.
4. Feel ass of said competitor after he gets upset that he lost the contest.
5. Show off your abs (which aren’t that great, but you’re proud of them, especially when you’re drunk) by LIFTING UP YOUR SHIRT- although you get points when one of them likes your belly button ring.
6. Get caught texting the guy you like. You will be asked a LOT of questions that you don’t want to answer.
Too much fun. Wine night, anyone???
Song of the Day: Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus